Singer Willy Paul is urging Kenyans to believe that his studio was truly raided by gunmen on Thursday last week.
Willy Paul maintains that the unfortunate incident came just when he was about to release his new song, and that’s why Kenyans are convinced that it was all stage managed.
The controversial artist added that it pains to see that his life was threatened but no one believes him.
“I’m Ready For Anything And Everything. I Met Up With Babu Owino The Mp And We Shared Alot. He Encouraged Me And Advised Me On How To Handle The Matter, So My Next Steps Are Very Well Calculated. Last Week I Said a New Song Was Going To Be Dropped but never did. Sorry Fam This Incident Messed The Whole Label Up But We’re Back Again Fully. We Will Give You Something New Soon. Trust Me When I Say ” HII SIO CLOUT ” It’s a Matter Of Life And Death. Wasanii Tuache KiKii Tufanye Mzikiii Poa. Right Now Inauma Coz People Think That My Situation Is All Staged. No Fam It’s Real!! Atleast Trust My Words On This One. Mungu Mbele!” he wrote on Instagram.
View this post on Instagram
On Friday last week, Willy Paul released a CCTV footage to prove allegations that someone had sent people to finish him. He later urged DCI to look into the matter or else he would take matters into his own hands.
“Morning fam, the gunmen you saw at my studio yesterday were hired to kill me or leave me crippled. I repeat, if DCI don’t do something about, then I will do it myself. What I know is that I only have one enemy. The enemy should know that not all tracks were covered,” he said.